Senior Backend Engineer
ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we're looking for
ZORA is looking for experienced senior backend engineers to help design, implement, and extend the ZORA API and indexing services.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with engineering & product teams to build toward our shared vision
- Focus on the ZORA API and indexing architecture
- Deliver & own features and projects from beginning to end
- Work closely with our product teams to implement and collaborate to deliver new features and experience for the ZORA ecosystem
- Inject your energy and perspective into every product meeting, standup, and interaction, both within the team and around ZORA's broader community
Skills we're looking for
- Solid understanding of Python, Ethereum RPCs, and blockchain indexing patterns
- An eye for detail
- A collaborative approach to problem solving
- Adept communication skills
We'd love it if you had
- 5+ years experience writing production software (Bonus points for Web3 Experience)
- Crypto experience
- High scale API expertise
- Past contributions to open source libraries
ZORA provides top quality medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible time-off policy and a new Macbook Pro for full-time employees. Employees also receive equity.
ZORA is international. Our headquarters are the internet and we have employees all over the world. We’re currently in Atlanta, Berlin, Lisbon, Los Angeles, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, and Vancouver.