IT, Data Science
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2022
What we do
Vana is creating a system for everyone to immerse themselves in their digital likeness and unleash their creative potential through generative AI. You can try out https://portrait.vana.com/ to get a sense of the early experience. We are a small team that got started out of MIT and have raised $20M from top VCs.
For more information, see our hiring FAQ.
Generative AI is breaking all the rules - blurring the lines between creator and consumer, between data and output, between code and art. Amidst this revolution is something truly beautiful: you. At Vana, we’re a community working together to harness the power of AI and data, to unleash its creative potential to explore our digital selves.
By now, each of us has a digital fingerprint. A web of interlinked data is woven from every key tapped, step tracked, or photo taken in our lifetime. Combining this fingerprint with generative AI give us the power to scale ourselves exponentially, augmenting ourselves with amazing out of this world abilities.
About the Role:
This role reports directly to the Chief of Staff and will team closely with the Exec team. We have recently released a new product and our user base is quickly growing. We are looking for a data analyst to help track our growth & bring actionable data-driven insights & recommendations to the executive team.
Current projects you might be working on:
- Setup primary user analytics model
- Monitor user growth & conversion
You will: (Responsibilities)
- Setup & monitor analytics dashboards (currently using Heap, but open to GCS or others)
- Monitor organic growth & bring relevant insights / recommendations to the exec team
- Monitor user conversion funnel & investigate any irregular drop-off points
- Execute ad hoc analysis in generative AI field as needed
- 2+ years of experience in business analyst role
- Bachelors degree in data analytics or related field
- Experience building dashboards & structuring, analyzing, and pulling insights from data in Google Analytics or SQL
- Experience in fast paced environment
- Prior startup experience
- Experience building dashboards in, Heap or Tableau
What we offer
We are building a foundational piece of the user-owned internet and would love for you to be a part of our team. We are a diverse group of driven, smart, and ambitious individuals, constantly challenging each other to grow, learn and iterate faster. We are experts across our fields and experienced entrepreneurs looking to scale our success in something deeply mission-driven.
For more information, see our Vana Hiring FAQ [External].
At Vana, we are big on collaboration and supporting each other to learn, grow, and excel in our individual pursuits. In addition to joining the Vana family, the successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive base salary
- A generous benefits package including health insurance, dental and vision
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO