Content Marketer- Demand Generation
As an integral marketing team member, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing cross-channel marketing campaigns to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention for our apps. You will work closely with a paid-focused growth marketer, partner marketing, and social teams.
This role requires a strong understanding of web2 and web3 marketing strategies, exceptional writing skills, experience with product positioning, and the ability to drive creative messaging and visual assets. This role is responsible for delivering and maintaining a high bar of brand quality and brand alignment across all campaign activities.
- Plan and develop full-funnel brand and product campaigns, identifying effective GTM strategies to reach target audiences. Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns that align with goals and objectives of GTM strategy across paid, organic and partner channels.
- Be the steward of how our brand shows up in marketing assets across integrated campaigns, website landing pages and paid marketing. Identify opportunities to up level brand quality across all marketing activities.
- Create marketing materials, including social media copy, ad copy, product collateral and design briefs to support cross-channel campaigns.
- Own - in partnership with the design org - company website, product pages and campaign landing pages from a marketing perspective.
- Manage, write and grow email newsletter. Determine appropriate target audience, frequency and goals.
- Ability to write SEO optimized blogs, infographics and product guides when necessary to support specific campaign goals.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance across multiple channels, including email, social media, and web. Craft and adjust strategy based on performance.
- Develop and manage budgets for marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our marketing efforts remain current and effective
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on consumer apps; bonus fintech or crypto applications
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and CRM systems preferred
Minimum full-time salary of $130,000-$145,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law. Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Uniswap Labs’ Full-Time employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.