Senior Software Engineer, Protocols
We are looking for an experienced engineer to help us build the next generation of the Uniswap Protocol. You will be responsible for designing and implementing systems and protocols that build upon the Ethereum blockchain.
- Build and maintain low level backend services that interact with the Uniswap Protocol
- Research and contribute to Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs)
- Participate in discussions from the initial product ideas to launch
- 3+ years of experience working on blockchains, consensus algorithms, p2p, or applied cryptography
- Deep knowledge of Ethereum and the EVM
- Broad understanding of the Ethereum roadmap
- Strong Understanding of different blockchain designs, their tradeoffs, and the cryptography underpinning blockchains
- Strong understanding of distributed systems and computer science fundamentals
- Fluency in Go, Rust, or a similar language
Nice to Have
- Experience writing smart contracts
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, networking or orchestration with AWS (e.g. Docker, ECS, CDK, DynamoDB)
- Love for unicorns :)
Minimum full-time salary of $210,000-$240,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law. Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Uniswap Labs’ Full-Time employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.