Senior Product Designer
Phantom is a design-led company focused on making crypto safe, friendly, and easy to use. Our crypto wallet is used by millions of people to access apps and financial services built on the Solana blockchain. As a product designer at Phantom you will have the opportunity to make crypto more accessible and inclusive for millions of people around the world by lowering the barrier to entry through human-centered design.
- Lead design for a product team from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, marketing, support, and executive leadership
- Define new product flows and incorporate them into our design system
- Take complex, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and easy to use for our 2M+ users across desktop and mobile
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Phantom, crypto wallets, and web3
- Proactively raise our bar for quality, by making crypto UX more approachable for everyday people
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- 6+ years of experience building and shipping applications and software to users
- Experience presenting work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
- Visual design skills with proficiency in desktop and mobile UI, color, layout, and iconography
- Interaction designs skills defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus experience using prototyping to demonstrate how flows and interactions will work
- Experience leading product direction and strategic thinking while developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to users and the company
- Prior experience defining and contributing to design systems and design components that level up the entire design org
The target base salary for this role will range between $180,000 to $250,000 with the addition of equity and benefits. This is determined by a few factors including your skillset, prior relevant experience, quality of interviews and market factors at the point in time of offer.