Senior Frontend Engineer
Senior Frontend Engineer
Osmosis is a community-created decentralized exchange that serves the Cosmos community, bringing multi-chain DeFi to life, starting with the Cosmos interoperability layer. Early contributors to Osmosis include the Keplr wallet team and members of the earliest Cosmos core development team.
We’re a community of passionate industry thought leaders whose research and development work is used at the frontier of cryptography and crypto-economic design. We have our finger on the pulse on the market and are collaborating on bringing to life innovations that improve the defi experience.
Start contributing to Osmosis to become part of a global, international movement that will disrupt traditional finance as we know it.
How We Work
Our community works around the world - in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. We cooperate over Slack, Discord, and GitHub. We ship fast and iterate quickly to best address the rapidly evolving demands of the market.
About The Role
Osmosis is seeking a talented and motivated Senior Front-End Engineering with experience in developing web applications. You will be leading the front-end engineering team that’s working on the DEX interface.
Osmosis is a web application that is the portal to cross-chain decentralized finance, allowing people to access and transact with digital assets across multiple blockchains. You will define requirements, iterate on software solutions, and deliver valuable features that will bring crypto asset management to the mainstream. We’re looking for a motivated and versatile engineering manager with strong people management skills and in-depth front-end engineering experience.
- Implement a new Osmosis front-end that implements the UI Designer's front-end design
- Work with and be comfortable enough with Cosmos-specific formats and APIs to effectively implement front-end logic that translates visual language into a seamless and user-friendly UI
- Influence key decisions on architecture design, performance improvements, and UI/UX improvements
- Iterate quickly without compromising quality and raise the bar on operational excellence
- Assist engineers through code reviews, acceptance testing, bug fixing, and general support
We're looking for someone that has
- BS/MS in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- Track record of delivering products within a rapidly changing, multi-stakeholder environment, in a sector that never sleeps
- Experience with web 3.0 and blockchains
- Experience working with and in OSS
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with React.js and Typescript (extra points for MobX/GoLang)
- Excellence in communicating internally as well as with external stakeholders and community
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent feature requests and updates
- Good understanding of high-level application architecture and object-oriented programming
- Keen eye for good design
- Clear and concise written and oral English communication skills (bonus points if you speak Korean)
$175,000 - $250,000
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of building the future of DeFi
- Flexible work schedule
- Travel stipend for in-person conferences and meetups
- Flexible PTO
- Compensation in stables and $OSMO tokens
- Work at the forefront of the blockchain sector and within the Cosmos ecosystem
Osmosis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.