As the Executive Assistant you’ll work closely with the Chief Growth Officer and General Manager to strategically manage their day-to-day administrative and operational needs. You’ll contribute heavily to Optimism Foundation's strategic priorities and collaborate frequently with other members of the the leadership team.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Provide support for the Chief Growth Officer and General Manager
- Contribute to Optimism Foundation's leadership meetings and off-sites by assisting with coordination, organization, production of materials, taking notes and following up on action items
- Partner with the leaders to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company OKRs
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes
- Make recommendations with regard to time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events and travel arrangements as needed.
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally
What skills do you bring?
- Experience interacting with all levels of staff from c-level executives to investors in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Strong organizational skills, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute
- Excellent time management skills and experience handling everything with a high-level of professionalism and confidentiality. You are able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed
- The ability to communicate, perform and react well under pressure or in ambiguous situations
- Strong project management experience with a track record of driving things to completion
- Experience optimizing processes to make them more efficient
- Experience with handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence
- Strong emotional intelligence and the ability to establish strong and trusting relationships
- Experience working in a proactive environment with the ability to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before problems arise
- The ability to be patient, hardworking, reliable, and tenacious in an autonomous and fast-paced environment