US Regulatory Reporting and Licensing Manager
We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
About the position:
Moonpay is looking for a Regulatory Compliance expert to join our Compliance team and lead all activities not related to financial crime. As a key member of the Compliance leadership team you will interact with multiple internal stakeholders and departments, ensuring the Moonpay is meeting its regulatory obligations and helping the business move forward. The role will oversee Compliance Monitoring and Testing, IssueTraining, Policy Governance, as well as the programs related to Anti-Bribery/Anti-Corruption, Whistleblowing,
- Oversee Compliance Monitoring and Testing as well as Issue Management
- Manage the Compliance training program for Moonpay employees
- Organize Compliance policies and procedures, from development through approvals and maintenance
- Orchestrate additional parts of the compliance program, including Anti-Bribery/Anti-Corruption, Whistleblowing, and Abandoned Property/Escheatment
Skills & Experience:
- 8+years of experience in compliance
- Professional experience in cryptocurrency required
- Material experience in either fintech or traditional finance in the majority of the key responsibilities
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing complex topics
- Experience managing teamsEntrepreneurial attitude towards accomplishing goals
- Professional certifications such as CRCM, CCEP, etc.
- JD is a plus
- Experience in early stage start-up
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.