FP&A Manager (Revenue)
We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
The opportunity ✔️
You will be joining as an early leader on a growing team. In this role, you will own the revenue financial planning and reporting processes and the company’s revenue model for annual targets, rolling forecasts, and long range planning. This is a highly visible role within the organization and requires someone who is a strong leader and communicator to help develop and shape our business and financial strategy.
What you’ll do 👀
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes, including management reporting, variance analysis, forecasting, and scenario planning for Revenue and our topline metrics.
- Prepare monthly forecasts, drivers, and variance analysis. Continuously improving monthly forecast and variance analysis, leveraging and enhancing capabilities of existing tools and process improvements.
- Support scaling initiatives by standardizing, reporting, and analyzing our topline data. Develop dashboards to track key performance measurements and monitor business performance. Provide management with insights into drivers of revenue, as well as risks and opportunities
- Become a subject matter expert for all our topline metrics, with a focus towards understanding partner, geographic, and product line details, as well as our key growth drivers. Work closely with Data and Accounting to understand the different components of our revenue data and opportunities for improvement.
- Structure, build, and maintain complex financial models and enable decision making through proactive strategic, predictive, and prescriptive insights and effective storytelling.
- Spearhead financial process & systems improvements to support company growth. Work closely with the rest of FP&A and our Sales organization to set annual sales targets and commission plans.
- Collaborate with Corporate Development, Product and Sales to develop and maintain our long term planning model.
- Partner with the Accounting team to ensure accounting principles and guidelines are accurately reflected in planning and forecast processes and deliverables. Develop a rich understanding of the company’s transaction volumes and related costs, with an emphasis on driving improvements to our reporting capabilities.
- Prepare presentations for the Board of Directors, our Executive Team and our Investors.
You should apply if ✅
- 5+ years of related FP&A and Sales Finance experience.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, finance, or another quantitative field. MBA, CFA or CPA is a plus.
- Experience working in FinTech, investment banking, management consulting, or at a fast-growing technology startup is a plus.
- A strong understanding of high volume, transactions based businesses. Some SaaS experience is a plus.
- Superb analytical/quantitative and communication skills, and a strong executive presence.
- Be highly detail-oriented while still able to see the big picture.
- Able to work effectively in ambiguity and when facing complex problems. Possessing a “kaizen” mentality by constantly seeking opportunities for improvements.
- Outstanding financial modeling and Excel skills are a must. SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Possess systems skills and experience, or have a strong desire to learn new systems.
- Passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain technology and financial markets
Something looks off?