Accountant (2 Years Renewable)
Matrixport is Asia’ fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform. With $10 billion in assets under management and custody, it provides one-stop crypto financial services with over $5 billion in average monthly trading volumes. The offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Headquartered in Singapore, Matrixport’s mission is to make crypto easy for everyone and its motto is “Get More From Your Crypto”. The company has over 300 employees serving both institutions and retail customers in Asia and Europe.
Why Join Us
At Matrixport, we believe that teamwork allows us to tackle complex challenges together. Every team player is valued, has a voice that can be heard and a contribution that can be made. You can expect to make a difference and have direct impact towards the success of the company. We seek the passionate and the courageous who can imbue their expertise into the crypto community and build a better product for the next one billion users.
- Work on full set of accounts and prepare the necessary (e.g. journals, schedules, reconciliations) with full supporting calculations/documentation/explanations, to ensure accurate and timely monthly and year end close processes;
- Work with auditors on annual statutory audit to ensure compliance;
- Work with tax team to provide timely and accurate information, and/or assist with tax filings to ensure that these are completed on time;
- Provide financial/accounting support to relevant internal stakeholders;
- Update relevant accounting policies;
- Review, enhance, participate and implement financial control process improvement;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate policies & procedures and accounting standards;
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects that develop within the Finance Department;
- And any other duties assigned in the finance field.
- Diploma/Degree in accounting with at least 2- 5 years of relevant accounting experience;
- Existing auditors from a Big 4 firm are welcomed;
- Good working attitude;
- Sense of responsibility, self–motivated and resourceful to complete set of responsibilities;
- Well verse in Microsoft Excel;
- Pro-active and motivated to acquire knowledge;
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Reliable and results oriented team player
- Able to work under tight deadlines and stress.