Accountant (Senior/Assistant Manager/Manager) - Malaysia (2 years renewable)
Matrixport is Asia’s fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
- Manage daily accounts functions like GL;
- Preparing monthly bank/custody reconciliations and accounting schedules;
- Assist to finance manager on monthly & yearly closing;
- Work with auditor and tax agents on annual statutory audit and yearly tax filing to ensure that these are completed on time;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate policies & procedures and accounting standards;
- And any other duties assigned in the finance field.
- Diploma/Degree in accounting with at least 3- 5 years of relevant accounting experience;
- Good working attitude;
- Sense of responsibility, self –motivated, initiative and resourceful;
- Well verse in Microsoft Excel;
- Able to work under tight deadlines and stress.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is advantageous, due to need to work closely with Mandarin as well as English speaking stakeholders.