Matrixport is Asia’s fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
This developer/engineer will be an integral part of the Prime Brokerage Business technology organization, covering multiple areas of the dev team, including business analysis, design, architecture, development and deployment.
- Write highly efficient, robust, and scalable code in C++
- Maintain and extend existing code base, tune and improve latency and speed
- Primary focus on backend development for trading execution algorithms, low latency exchange connectivity, networking, real time risk systems
- Integrate with other components such as databases, logging and monitoring systems
- Ensure adequate test cases to verify design requirements and use cases
- Conduct performance measurements for speed and latency
- Collaborate with other team members in particular dev ops and quants
- Degree in computer science, or related field such as mathematics, physics, engineering, or other related disciplines
- Extremely well versed in C++ including the new standards C++20, C++ related build and engineering tools, libraries and C/C++ ecosystem
- Experience in multi-threading, multi-process programming, networking, and distributed systems
- Experience with trading protocols such as FIX as well as HTTP, REST, WebSockets
- Experience with with Linux and Linux distributions and tuning
- Experience working in sizable tech firms or technology driven trading firms;
- Experience in other programming languages such as Python and Go is a plus
- Experience with cross language interoperability
- Good understanding of trading and trading execution
- Understanding of crypto currencies and exchange traded products and markets such as spot, futures and options
- Strong problem solver, self-motivated, detail oriented
- Strong communicator with fluency in English, Mandarin is a plus