Matrixport is Asia’ fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Open local and abroad bank accounts and maintain Bank relationships to meet the Company's operation requirements.
- Prepare and process wire transfer requests and operational tasks as needed.
- Prepare daily reconciliation of all banking transactions in banks platform.
- Carry out cash forecasting, prepare monthly cash reports, monitoring the cash balance.
- Developing and updating procedures, policies, and processes related to Treasury and AP function.
- Monitoring and managing the Company's treasury activities such as foreign exchange, management of accounts and bank account administrations.
- Work on Ad Hoc projects and reports as needed.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or related disciplines;
- At least 10 years of treasury management experience in the treasury function;
- Excellent communication skills, good command of both written and spoken English;
- Chinese language skills is a plus;
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications;
- Ability to work independently as the only finance personnel in the US;
- Ability to execute independently in a complex and fast environment;