Senior Software Engineer - Node.js
We make crypto gaming accessible. We do this by providing low-cost solutions for in-game NFTs and by eliminating the technical knowledge required to enter crypto gaming.
LootRush was founded in Y-Combinator's Summer 2021 cohort to solve the inaccessibility of crypto gaming. Crypto games often require the purchase of expensive NFTs and technically crypto knowledge to play. We remove these hurdles.
LootRush is enabling crypto gaming for all. We're an easy and friendly way for giving access to crypto games. We're in the early days of crypto gaming and LootRush as well, and we're expanding our engineering team. The ideal candidate has experience building web and mobile products from scratch, loves learning, and reconciles user needs with business objectives.
- Design and implement software solutions
- Maintain systems in production
- Typescript and Node.js experience
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Some Tech Lead experience
- Experience Working in an agile environment