Unity Level Integrator (Contract)
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
Unity Level Integrator (Contract)
Location: Manila, Philippines
Deep expertise. Personal and Industry evolution. Impeccable craft. These are Limit Break’s founding principles.
Limit Break is founded by global industry leaders in mobile gaming. We are unlocking its potential beyond games to transform digital markets into real-world economies and digital worlds into vibrant communities who will take gaming economies for both players and traders to new limits. We combine the power of technology, crypto currency, and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe.
Limit Break is backed by leading investors that include Buckley Ventures & Paradigm Ventures. The total crypto market capitalization increased by 25 times in a single year. The adoption rate and a number of public and private partnerships is proving it to be the next wave of technology of future and Gaming is leading the way.
About the Role:
Limit Break is looking for a skilled Unity Level Integrator to join our team of experienced developers to craft a compelling and engaging experience on an exciting new IP. This is a unique opportunity for an intellectually curious and hardworking individual to help the organization shape engineering in Web3 and blockchain technologies
● Integrate 3D assets, animations, VFX, sound, and Unity components to implement engaging levels and experiences using Unity editor-based tooling.
● Collaborate closely with game designers, artists, and engineers to ensure a cohesive game experience.
● Define and provide best practice documentation and template reference prefabs and assets that other integrators can leverage to produce high quality levels rapidly.
● Champion and maintain content pipelines and technical requirements for level integration for a high content game.
● Continuously seek and suggest improvements in level design processes and tools.
● Implement custom behaviors using Unity components
● B.S. in Game Design, Computer Science, Technical Art, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
● 2+ years of experience in game development with a strong focus on 3D level design or technical art using Unity.
● Demonstrated experience in assembling and integrating 3D models, animations, VFX, audio, and interactive elements within Unity.
● Expertise with Unity prefabs and prefab variants.
● Proficiency in using Unity's editor tools for level design and implementation.
● Experience with Unity Timeline, Mecanim, Animator Controllers, and other Unity assets and components.
● Proficiency with Git
● A keen eye for aesthetic details and a passion for creating visually appealing game environments.
● Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate effectively.
● Contribution to at least one shipped title in a medium to large engineering team.
● Initiative, ownership, and a problem-solving mindset.
● A “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done.
Nice to have. What an ideal candidate looks like:
● Passion for mobile games and strong game design sensibilities.
● Strong understanding of and ability to tweak VFX, lighting, and other assets as needed.
● Great technical implementation knowledge and scripting experience
If you are looking for an exciting role, this job could be a great opportunity for you. Apply to email@example.com to explore this new opportunity.
This is an international blockchain gaming company that operates regionally, and is opening offices in multiple locations around the globe.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.