Senior UX/UI Designer for Free NFT
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
Deep expertise. Personal and Industry evolution. Impeccable craft. These are Limit Break’s founding principles.
Limit Break founded by global industry leaders in mobile gaming, We are unlocking its potential beyond games to transform digital markets into real-world economies and digital worlds into vibrant communities who will take gaming economies for both players and traders to new limits. We combine the power of technology, crypto currency, and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe.
Limit Break is backed by leading investors that include Buckley Ventures & Paradigm Ventures. The total crypto market capitalization increased by 25 times in a single year. The adoption rate and a number of public and private partnerships is proving it to be the next wave of technology of future and Gaming is leading the way.
About the Role:
Limit Break is looking for a UX Designer to develop the UI/ UX for the FreeNFT.com Platform. You will combine your extensive skills and experience in developing our products, user-experience, and interaction design to own UX development for an experience that paves the way for Blockchain in gaming.This role is perfect for someone who has passion for developing live products that will take our users' digital lives to the next level and design for the future! You will be a major contributor to the growth of a cutting-edge company in the rapidly evolving NFT and web3 space. In addition to hands-on product ownership, the Senior UX/UI Designer will define a user-centric design process at Limit Break, with additional leadership and management opportunities available as the Design team grows.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
● Innovate, define, create and maintain UX design best practices, pipelines, tools, and processes for the company, starting with the FreeNFT.com Platform
● Own UX design leveraging User-centered design and other industry best practices to ensure a frictionless and compelling user design
● Work in a multidisciplinary team such as software engineers, designers and Leadership to create, innovate and own the visual design that will enhance current designs and develop designs for the future
● Gather, analyze and apply user research data to ensure only the best design ideas move into development
● Run workshops to flesh out user journeys and drive alignment across the team
● Create UX and designs including user flow diagrams, journey maps, and wireframe prototypes to aid validation and development
Requirements: Who you are and what you’ve done
You will enjoy working on our team and perform well if you can answer “yes” to the following:
● Do you currently have a live product or products in the marketplace?
● Have you created UI/UX from scratch including visual design, branding for live products that you can point to?
● A passion for innovation, creativity, and the potential of NFTs and web3 technologies?
● Have you established brand guidelines and visual styles for progressive web and IOS apps and landing pages?
● Do you have the confidence to challenge and ask ‘why’ when you don’t understand or have a different POV?
● Can you get valuable things done even when there are multiple barriers to doing so?Are your default settings energetic, optimistic, actions focused, solutions focused?
● Can you thrive in a startup, very agile, constantly and rapidly changing environment?
● Are you a self-starter able to move forward with minimal direction and without full clarity?
● Must communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively (even on technical subjects)?
● Are you able to influence and build consensus across all disciplines and levels?
● Do you have a strong attention to detail, taking pride in delivering first class outputs?
● Do you intuitively know when to challenge and when to pull back and/or try another route to getting what you need from people?
● Do you have a portfolio?
Nice to have. What an ideal candidate looks like:
● 5+ years experience in a Product Design role, specifically B2C
● Experience with UX Design for Crypto, NFT and web3 design that are specific to web 3.0 are highly preferred
● In-depth knowledge of both UX and UI Visual Design disciplines via a portfolio
● Excellent UI/UX skills across the User-centric design spectrum, with demonstrated experience of evidence-based design decision-making
● UI/UX experience designing desktop, mobile, and/or web apps in interactive media
● Strong experience in prototyping, including experience with tools like Figma
● Comfortable working at each stage of product development lifecycle; from discovery and research; to design, spec and build, to testing and measuring the impact of solutions
● Experience working with Agile, Lean methodologies
● Scripting experience a plus
● Experience with source control tools a plus (GitHub & Plastic)
● Basic understanding of Front End technologies such as: HTML, CSS, JSO
● Basic understanding of the NFT, blockchain, and web3 ecosystems
What you’ll Get in Return:
● Competitive U.S. salary between $147,900 and $174,000
● Generous paid vacation
● Generous parental leave (12 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
● Industry-leading health benefits that are applicable per country of residence for all our full-time employees
● Company-paid Life Insurance
● Health & wellness stipend
● Cell phone stipend
● Company-paid identify theft/credit monitoring service
● Generous home office reimbursement