Executive Producer - (Japan)
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Executive Producer- Mobile Game
Deep expertise. Personal and Industry evolution. Impeccable craft. These are Limit Break’s founding principles.
Welcome to Limit Break, where gaming and innovation meet to create a world like no other. As global pioneers in the mobile gaming industry, we go beyond traditional boundaries to redefine digital markets and build vibrant communities that transcend virtual boundaries.
Our vision extends far beyond gaming as we leverage cutting-edge technology, cryptocurrency, and our unparalleled creative vision to craft unforgettable experiences that unite people from every corner of the globe. From players to traders, we're elevating gaming economies to new heights.
At Limit Break, we take pride in our illustrious track record of over a decade of excellence. Our visionary founders have continually pushed the envelope, transforming the mobile gaming industry with their bold innovations and calculated risks. Join our trailblazers' team; together, we'll maintain our position as the unrivaled global leaders in mobile gaming.
Backed by esteemed investors such as Buckley Ventures & Paradigm Ventures, we're not just a company but a dynamic force of change and are eager to welcome brilliant minds to help us shape the future of gaming and beyond. Be a part of Limit Break's extraordinary journey, where your creativity and passion will know no limits.
About the Role:
Limit Break is looking for an organized Producer with exceptional communication skills and proven Mobile game production experience. In this role, you will be responsible for owning multiple features in development, partnering with external development resources, internal stakeholders, the platform team, and various other internal or external resources involved in the development of Limit Breaks Mobile game products.
You will own the production schedule for gameplay features, establish timelines and coordinate the workload required to achieve milestones, as well as be responsible for identifying risks, providing mitigation plans, and regularly communicating development status to internal stakeholders.
Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to establish clarity from ambiguity, facilitation of collaboration with remote resources, a team-first attitude, and maintaining a friendly, supportive, creative environment are all essential to your success. As lead Game Producer, plays a central role in coordinating and managing the game development process, bridging the gap between creative vision and practical execution. You will have the opportunity to play an active role as a core member from the beginning of the team. Leave your mark on the gaming world and be part of an engaging, forward-looking team!
● Work with stakeholders and resources to define gameplay feature requirements, determine resource needs, and create/maintain production schedules for development, launch, and ongoing maintenance phases.
● In charge of project management, ensuring that the game's development stays on track, on time, and within budget.
● Create and manage development schedules, set milestones, and coordinate various aspects of the project to ensure efficiency and timely delivery.
● Work closely with various teams, including artists, designers, programmers, and testers.
● Facilitate effective communication among team members, foster collaboration, and ensure everyone understands their roles and responsibilities.
● Ensure that the development team works towards realizing this vision and maintaining the game's quality and integrity throughout the process.
● Be an ambassador and controller of quality for the player experience of the core gameplay.
● Keep your eye on current gameplay trends, the content, and the landscape in gaming today and having an awareness of data and metrics to inform decision-making.
● Regularly communicate project and milestone, status, risks, and opportunities.
● Actively manage risk by proactively identifying mitigation strategies, gaining alignment on solutions, and executing.
● Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features and content from concept to implementation.
● Day-to-day creation and communication of tasks, priorities, and deadlines for internal resources and external development teams.
● Ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are fully understood, communicated, and achieved.
● Facilitate healthy collaboration, strong communication, effective process, and accountability across all individuals and teams supporting the franchise.
● 7+ years of game production experience
● Proven results managing ambiguous situations and driving toward clarity
● Proven track record of orchestrating work across various creative and technical resources on complex software development and publishing projects
● Experience working closely with design teams to conceptualize an idea or feature
● Experience building gameplay systems
● Ability to work with leadership and resources to align priorities and develop realistic plans to deliver on schedules
● Experience developing continuous improvement to processes and tools to support increased collaboration and efficiency.
● Ability to set and manage stakeholder expectations amidst competing priorities
● Expert project and people management skills
● Knowledge of various project management tools and methodologies, paired with the experience to know when and why to leverage
● Comfortable in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environmentExcellent written and verbal communication skillsOrganized, flexible, and able to work with multiple stakeholders
● Crazy passion for games
If you are confident, driven, and looking for an exciting role, this job could be a great opportunity for you. This is an international blockchain gaming company that operates regionally and is opening offices in multiple locations around the globe.