Senior Smart Contract Engineer
friend.tech is the leader in social experiences powered by crypto.
We are looking for an experienced smart contract engineer to help us build the next generation of friendtech smart contracts.
- 3+ years of experience building production-grade Solidity contracts
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems
Nice to Haves:
- Degree in math or computer science
- Experience implementing complex math in Solidity
- Familiarity with the UniswapV2 and MasterChefV2 contracts
How to apply:
- Submit a resume with a note about yourself to email@example.com
Minimum full-time salary of $180,000-$220,000. Full Time employees are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity and benefits, dependent on the position type.
We are a fully remote team working during American business hours. Applications from anonymous pseudonyms with proof of work are welcome. (Post-offer paperwork will require using your government identity)