Sales & Business Development
Solana Beach, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2022
The Cliff Notes:
- Founded by Justin Kan (Twitch), Robin Chan (GOAT Capital), and David Wurtz (Google)
- Raised a $35MM seed round lead by a16z, Multicoin, & Paradigm
- Current team of 14, fully distributed
- Building everything from an NFT launchpad for gaming brands to payments/wallet infrastructure
Fractal is looking for a BD/Partnerships Lead who will be responsible for running the deal processes from end to end. You will source strategic partnerships, negotiate terms and contracts, and work with partners across the Fractal platform to ensure successful implementation for our partnerships.
Want to learn more from Justin directly? Check out this video:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-6JSIY73rM
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years in sales, partnerships, business development, or other related roles
- Experience working effectively in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Demonstrated success in closing clients, effectively managing a pipeline and driving results, and making a huge impact
- Deep relationships in the gaming ecosystem
- Ability to speak with potential clients about Fractal's offerings and technology
- Passion and interest in Web3 and blockchain
Fractal is the leading gaming NFT marketplace built where players are able to discover, buy and sell gaming NFTs from best in class Web3 games. We believe gaming NFTs will bring about the next monumental evolution of gaming.
A major shift is happening where in-game assets are becoming NFTs on the blockchain; this unlocks real ownership for players, and new layers of programmability and interoperability in and between games. Creators will be able to make all sorts of new experiences on top of NFT games. This is the future of gaming that our team is excitedly building for.
In addition to Fractal launchpad and marketplace, we empower game developers and gamer communities via our SDK, proprietary tooling, and elevated levels of partner service and ethics. Our mission is to create an open platform for the exchange of digital goods and help games to find their passionate community.
See more open positions at Fractal
Something looks off?