Senior Backend Engineer
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
The wallet management team at Fireblocks is responsible for the software components that govern the creation, management, and usage of wallets, as well as the infrastructure required to support them, for both custodial and non-custodial setups. Among other responsibilities, the team reliably provides blockchain information, securely manages transfer venues, orchestrates account creation, and more—all in a secure, scalable, and robust manner.This is a technological team with a significant impact on Fireblocks' core product.- 5+ years of hands-on backend development experience on large-scale systems.
- Programming experience in Node.js and TypeScript - a must.
- Experience in leading large projects from initial design to GA, owning the full development life-cycle.
- Experience with databases and cloud technologies.
- Security knowledge - big advantage.
- Experience with blockchain or cryptography - big advantage.
- B.Sc in Computer Science from a credible institution or equivalent work experience.
- Solid communication skills and an excellent team player.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Capable of independently exploring and implementing well-thought-out solutions.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements and technologies.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.