Senior Product Designer
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
We’re looking for Senior Product Designer who can lead a product unit, bringing new solutions to complicated problems through product thinking and professional courage.
- 4+ years of experience in product design of highly-complex systems.
- Demonstrable application of deliberate design in your work and an eye for small details.
- Knowledge of each step of the design process and the versatility to apply them.
- An understanding of how to work with and influence a design system.
- Proficiency at scoping and estimating efforts accurately, prioritizing tasks & goals independently, and rapidly producing deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in human-computer interaction, design, UX, or a related discipline.
The Senior Product Designer will join a friendly and innovative design team that delivers state-of-the-art experience.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.