Business Solutions Associate, EMEA (London)
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hyper-growth and valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. We enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of September 2022, we serve over 2,000 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $4 trillion in digital assets and are the highest valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
At Fireblocks, we're replatforming financial services onto a new blockchain based tech stack. We invite you to be a cornerstone in this journey as our Business Solutions Associate, EMEA. In this high-impact role, you will join forces with our Enterprise Accounts team to guide leading financial service institutions, fintechs and large corporates through transformative digital infrastructure solutions.
Strategic Consulting & Advisory
- Serving as a trusted advisor to C-level executives and business leaders in diverse sectors like Capital Markets, Fintech, e-Commerce, Telcos, Financial Market Infrastructures (FMIs), and Central Banks.
- Collaboratively develop business cases for early-stage digital initiatives, securing executive buy-in for transformative projects in the digital asset space.
- Manage large, cross-organizational business solutions and consulting assignments.
- Partner with our Enterprise Accounts team to close large strategic accounts
- Interfacing with the Product Strategy and Go-to-Market teams to contribute actionable insights that shape our future product development.
Thought Leadership & Research
- Engaging in groundbreaking market research and thought leadership to bolster Fireblocks’ reputation as an industry innovator.
- Creating internal market research reports and external thought leadership materials to share valuable insights and promote dialogue within the industry.
- Contribute to Fireblocks' intellectual capital through the development of digital asset solution frameworks, tools, and templates
- Fostering close relationships with our business leads, product, sales, marketing, and R&D teams to deliver holistic, best-in-class solutions to our clients.
- Experience in top-tier management consulting or financial services, particularly in fintech or financial services strategy.
- Hands-on experience with blockchain and digital assets (Example: Institutional Custody, Tokenization, Trade Finance, CBDCs etc.)
- Ability to distill complex digital asset opportunities into digestible insights for non-crypto audiences.
- Proficient in PowerPoint/Google Slides and adept at crafting persuasive executive presentations.
- Exceptional organizational abilities with a track record of managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Passionate about client success and driven to optimize business impact.
- Innovative thinker who can apply creative solutions to complex challenges.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a team-first mindset.
- Willingness to take ownership, coupled with a ‘roll-up-your-sleeves’ work ethic.
- BE/ BTech / BA / B.Sc. in Business, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative fields. MBA is strongly preferred but not a must.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.