Senior Backend Engineer, Web3
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
The Web3 Access team at Fireblocks is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join the team and expand Fireblock's dominance in the digital asset market. You will be responsible for developing an infrastructure used by thousands of decentralized applications, providing a quick and seamless integration with blockchain wallets.
Your role will provide you with challenges that include designing architecture at scale, researching new blockchain technologies, and working on browser extensions.
If you are an innovative developer with self-learning skills, who likes to research new technologies, and you're passionate about engineering and solving hard problems – come and join us!
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend or Fullstack / Engineer.
- Experience in researching and integrating new technologies.
- Experience working with NodeJS - Advantage
- Experience in writing code in Agile, CI/CD environment, K8S.
- A security-oriented approach and mindset.
- An excellent team player.
- Experience with blockchain or cryptography - big advantage.
- Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.