Senior Channel Manager, US Public Sector
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
Our Global Ecosystem team is an important part of Chainalysis’ go-to-market strategy. The team supports a diverse community of technology and services firms enabling the global adoption of blockchain technology, from highly specialized boutique crypto-natives to global mature providers. We collaborate closely with our direct sales force, product, and services teams to recruit and develop strategic alliances that accelerate Chainalysis’ sales and customer success objectives.
The Senior Channel Manager at Chainalysis has built strategic Public Sector channel networks at a high-growth SaaS company. An ideal candidate has experience developing and executing a territory plan, recruiting and enabling key partners and integrating with the direct sales force. We measure success by amount and growth of partner-sourced pipeline and sales.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have contributed a measurable impact to Chainalysis sales and customer success objectives.
- You publish, manage and enhance a channel territory plan to meet identified key results in collaboration with Global Ecosystem, regional sales and marketing teams.
- You have built 10-12 strategic, productive and vocal partnerships, based on mutual value and trust that drive the regional sales and customer success objectives
- You have developed an impactful partner pipeline through facilitating sales engagement and growing the local partner marketing activities.
- You have established yourself and our strategic partners as trusted extensions of the direct sales and services teams.
- You are an effective evangelist of the Chainalysis Partner ecosystem and of Chainalysis, articulating the opportunity and impact of partnerships both internally and externally.
- You have created and shared best practices for developing partnerships across vertical and geographic markets.
A background like this helps:
- Experience building channel partnerships with a high growth SaaS company in public sector markets
- Proven track record of identifying, recruiting and growing partnerships with systems integrators, advisory firms, technology providers and resellers
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and willing to learn
- You’re willing to travel as needed
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.