Customer Success Manager, Japan
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
Our Customer Success team is insatiably curious and adept at problem-solving. We are responsible for our Business across Asia-Pacific countries and are passionate about the customer’s mission, understanding their objectives, and ensuring their ultimate success. We use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer-journey, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. We’re also extremely collaborative and work cross-functionally to share the insights we learn from our customers. We measure ourselves by things like user adoption, retention, and overall satisfaction.
The Customer Success Manager, Japan will be based in our Tokyo office and manage customers from both the Public and Private sectors in Japan.
Within a year you are successful if…
- You’ve directly contributed to increasing the net retention of our customers in our cryptocurrency, BFSIs and government verticals
- You can confidently answer advanced product usage and technical questions related to data, compliance and regulatory standards, and investigations across our product suite
- Our customers, big and small, trust and rely on you to help them achieve their goals
- You’ve have high credibility internally and are a sought-after resource for specific customers and product initiatives
- The Customer Success team is more efficient and scalable thanks to your input on how to automate, simplify, and improve our daily workflows
A background like this helps:
- You've been a Customer Success Manager at a SaaS business catering to Public Sector customers or you've worked in the intelligence or investigations space specifically in Japan.
- You've been a Customer Success Manager at a SaaS business catering to Private Sector customers in BFSI or Web3 or you’ve worked in the AML, Financial Crime space specifically in Japan.
- You speak Japanese as well as being professionally fluent in written and spoken English in order to connect with our customers in APAC and our employees across the US, EU, and beyond
- You have the emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying, what they mean, and how to enable them to solve their problems
- You have some experience building out customer journeys, usage metrics and expanding product adoption as well as creating account plans, managing stakeholders in government and law enforcement agencies
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.