Senior Field Marketing Manager
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
Vibrant storytellers and Chainalysis evangelists, our Marketing team leverages cutting-edge research, real customer success stories and the infinite possibilities in-between to drive expansion around the world. We’re the connectors and facilitators for key-players in the cryptocurrency industry.
The Field Marketing Manager will partner with our regional sales leader to build and execute the complete demand generation plan for LATAM. This person will collaborate with our global marketing team and manage product launches, events, and demand generation campaigns across this emerging region. We measure success by pipeline development, lead generation, and sales success.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- The LATAM team has achieved customer acquisition and sales bookings targets
- You’ve developed a localized demand generation strategy that reliably builds and accelerates pipeline
- You understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem, our customers, and can develop local market messaging
- You’ve developed a partnership with regional leadership and worked collaboratively with the rest of the product and field marketing teams
- You understand what activities are meaningful to the business and can appropriately prioritize requests from sales and other stakeholders
- You’ve orchestrated an impactful annual marketing program in budget, supporting a fast-growing sales team by making data-driven decisions to prioritize the most impactful campaigns
A background like this helps:
- Led LATAM marketing for a technology company
- Have experience in targeting and engaging public sector agencies (federal law enforcement, state and local, defense or financial regulatory agencies) and private sector companies (traditional finance instructions, crypto companies, fintechs)
- You have experience with cryptocurrency or blockchain technology
- You’re masterful at managing competing deadlines, measuring and drawing insights from KPI’s, and have an exceptional attention to detail
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Something looks off?