Technical Sourcer (Contract)
This role is fully remote, ideally based in Europe
About the position
As a Technical Sourcer, you will play a pivotal role in helping us research, source, identify and engage qualified talent in the European region. You will connect with passive talent while generating high quality Engineering prospects. You will engage and build trust with candidates of all levels and assess the initial fit of a candidate to a role. This role will partner closely with the Blowfish Recruiter to introduce qualified candidates into the interview process.
What you’ll do at Blowfish
- Implement successful creative sourcing strategies to engage both active and passive candidates
- Engage and evaluate top-tier technical talent
- Build a healthy top of funnel pipeline of highly skilled Engineering talent
- Have a strong sense of urgency in how you manage your day to day activities and pipelines
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You’re passionate about blockchain technology and it’s potential
- You’re detail-oriented and meticulous in your work
- You're known to be proactive and are driven by curiosity
- You can handle complexity, but prefer simplicity
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience
- Experience managing complex technical roles
- Proven success in identifying and engaging strong technical talent
- High attention to detail
- Strong English in verbal and written communication a must
Why Work with Us
We are a tight-knit team of blockchain industry veterans solving one of the largest problems facing the mass adoption of crypto: transaction security. Our clients include large wallet providers, including Phantom, the leading wallet on Solana with millions of users. We are scanning millions of transactions each week for malware and scams and are helping keep their users safe. Transaction security is a high leverage way to make a difference in the world — protecting users funds and enabling them to give informed consent when entering digital agreements involving their finances and other ownership rights. We support EVM and Solana blockchains and will be adding more chains soon.