This role is fully remote ideally from the Philippines or Mexico (or other countries in adjacent timezones)
About the position
Regardless of your role, you'll have massive ownership and responsibility and have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across the stack (and across blockchains). As the Data Labeler, you will work with key stakeholders as you review and label dApps that will be used in an integral piece of our scam prevention. This role will also partner closely with the Data/Infra and Customer Success teams at Blowfish.
What you’ll do at Blowfish
- Reviewing blockchain dApps and label them to aid our scam identification efforts
- Respond to inquiries and requests from our wallet customers about incorrectly flagged dApps
- Ad Hoc assignments as needed
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You’re passionate about blockchain technology and it’s potential
- You’re detail-oriented and meticulous in your work
- You're known to be proactive and are driven by curiosity
- You can handle complexity, but prefer simplicity
- 2+ years of experience doing detail-oriented data entry/labeling work
- Strong English in verbal and written communication a must
- Experience using a web3 wallet and some dApps
- Familiarity with the blockchain ecosystem
- High attention to detail
- Ability to handle requests quickly and accurately
Why Work with Us
We are a tight-knit team of blockchain industry veterans solving one of the largest problems facing the mass adoption of crypto: transaction security. Our clients include large wallet providers, including Phantom, the leading wallet on Solana with millions of users. We are scanning millions of transactions each week for malware and scams and are helping keep their users safe. Transaction security is a high leverage way to make a difference in the world — protecting users funds and enabling them to give informed consent when entering digital agreements involving their finances and other ownership rights. We support EVM and Solana blockchains and will be adding more chains soon.
- 🧘♀️ Health & wellness stipend
- 💻 Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: headphones, keyboards, and other work gear you may need.
- 🏝️ Unlimited vacation with an enforced 20 day minimum policy: Take time off when you need it.