Cyber Incident Response Engineer
Working At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
The Cyber Incident Response Engineer plays a crucial role in the organization's proactive protection, actively contributing to the implementation of strategies for swift and effective identification, mitigation, and response to security incidents.
Cyber Incident Management Lead
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience working in SOC, CSIRT, CERT, CDC or similar.
- Availability to take part in on-call rotations when needed.
- Hands-on experience working in Incident Response teams.
- Hands-on experience working with MDRs.
- Hands-on experience working with SIEM or similar technologies.
- Hands-on experience working with Endpoint Security technologies.
- Hands-on experience working with Secure Email technologies.
- Experience working with a variety of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux and MacOS).
- Experience working with cloud environments, preferably on AWS.
Nice to have
Experience working with containerization technologies
What You Will Do
- Assisting Compliance teams in meeting regulatory requirements in different jurisdictions.
- Responding to security incidents.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Maintenance of security alerts (Creation, modification, etc).
- Development and improvement of processes and procedures to increase our security maturity level.
- Effectively communicate with the upper management and non-technical related business units.
Who We Are
With over 7 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we're fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Learn more about our culture and values.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Mental wellness platform.
- Volunteering days.
- Subsidized caregiving for children, adults or pets.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
Want to leave an undoubtedly legacy with us? Fasten your seatbelt and join this spaceship, where you will find exponential growth and the opportunity to thrive!
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.