Customer Support Supervisor
Working At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
The Customer Support (CS)Supervisor at Bitso works to lead, train, develop and guide our customer support agents to ensure they are providing the best experience to our users, and conducts strategies to create effective and useful content for our different channels. This role will also be responsible for creating and implementing service and productivity strategies within the CS team.
Customer support & KYC Manager
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- Dynamic mindset, prepared to adapt and possessing an open-minded approach.
- Proactive in driving process improvements and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Experienced in leading teams and collaborating across different areas within a company.
- Passion for serving customers, continuous learning, and working with people.
- Strong problem-solving skills, a 'hands-on' approach, dedicated to finding solutions, and always focused on personal development.
- Outstanding interpersonal, proactive, and leadership skills.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish.
What You Will Do
- Lead a team responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, and develop and execute effective strategies for service and service recovery.
- Proactively gather user feedback and provide insights to the product team.
- Promote and execute changes to improve efficiency in current processes.
- Collaborate with senior leaders in the department to coordinate implementations and improve process efficiency to achieve world-class service standards.
- Create relationships with other departments in Bitso to detect and anticipate changes to be implemented.
- Stay on top of CSAT & NPS metrics, aiming to constantly raise the bar and achieve better results w/each improvement and implementation
- Create a suitable framework to manage all projects and processes.
- Embrace global and local assignment for all markets
- Collaborate on strategies to foster a customer-centric mindset throughout the entire organization.
- Motivate the team to provide a best-in-class service and be a role model for Bitso's core values.
- Regularly present KPIs and proposed improvement strategies to senior leaders.
- Provide coaching and feedback to direct reports, and work on their professional development path.
You will be leading a professional customer support team, focussed on supporting our customers in all enquiries they may have.
Who We Are
With over 7 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we're fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Learn more about our culture and values.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Mental wellness platform.
- Volunteering days.
- Subsidized caregiving for children, adults or pets.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
Want to leave an undoubtedly legacy with us? Fasten your seatbelt and join this spaceship, where you will find exponential growth and the opportunity to thrive!
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.