Working At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
We're looking for a high-skilled SEO specialist to lift new users acquisition through search channels in LATAM (México, Argentina and Colombia). As part of the SEO Team, you’ll be responsible for analyse and propose improvements over on-page and off-page SEO, track and report results, working in cross-collaboration with multiple areas in the company.
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- Proven English fluency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO on-page and off-page.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Advanced knowledge of analytic tools like GA, GSC and SEMrush and similars.
- Creativity & resourcefulness.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines.
- Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively.
- Experience with Wordpress.
- Experience at one or more of local SEO markets: Argentina, México and Colombia.
What You Will Do
- Run competitor analyses, keyword analyses and technnical analyses.
- Elaborate actions plan to improve SEO on-page and off-page.
- Manage and delegate tasks to agencies and 3rd-party partners.
- Manage blog based on Wordpress in collaboration with the SEO team.
- Create and maintain dashboards with key results and progress made.
- Spread the SEO best practices across the company through workshops and guides.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and peers to define priorities and KPIs.
- Work closely with the SEO manager and SEO team members following the strategies defined.
- Raise content/technnical opportunities or gaps with the SEO team.
- Keep clear, transparent and bold honesty communication with peers and direct managers.
Who We Are
With over 7 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we're fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Learn more about our culture and values.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Mental wellness platform.
- Volunteering days.
- Subsidized caregiving for children, adults or pets.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
Want to leave an undoubtedly legacy with us? Fasten your seatbelt and join this spaceship, where you will find exponential growth and the opportunity to thrive!
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.