Operations Projects & Improvement Sr Specialist
Working At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
You will be responsible for directing the leveling up of our operations area beyond the stars!
Here you will have the freedom to bring innovation to our processes, helping to ensure the efficiency of the team and security for our customers' daily lives.
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection. [Keep this sentence here at the top]
- Proven English fluency.
- Results-oriented with at least 3 years experience in delivering successful projects considering operational flows - and that you’re proud of what you’ve accomplished.
- Strategic mind-set with experience in using metrics/data for decision making
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Team player with experience in working with different areas of the company and building relationships and strategic alliances
- The ability to wear many hats, learn quickly and change direction when needed
- Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly-changing startup environment
- Proven experience in SPEI regulation and Crypto products
What You Will Do
- Create and simultaneously execute go-to-market plans for multiple projects
- Ensure alignment across all stakeholders
- Discover and prioritize issues and/or opportunities
- Translate operations requirements and design quality system solutions, striking a balance between business needs, system scalability and operational optimization
- Liaise closely with product managers and engineering teams for cross-functional projects and feature implementations ensuring alignment across all stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze performance through a data-driven approach
- Provide training for the operations team to be able to run the day by day
- Work closely with crypto and SPEI / Mexico projects.
Who We Are
With over 7 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we're fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Learn more about our culture and values.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Mental wellness platform.
- Volunteering days.
- Subsidized caregiving for children, adults or pets.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
Want to leave an undoubtedly legacy with us? Fasten your seatbelt and join this spaceship, where you will find exponential growth and the opportunity to thrive!
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.