Software Engineer (C++ Focus)
Remote · London, UK
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2022
Build the world's most performant zk-SNARK proving system with the team that brought you PlonK, Plookup, and fully private DeFi on Ethereum.
Aztec is building an encrypted smart contracts platform that will require an extremely efficient proving system. This system must be capable of expressing complex programs in small circuits, and parts of it must be optimized to run in constrained environments. We seek C++ engineers excited to attack this challenging work on the frontiers of applied cryptography in a role that is engineering-focused.
- Mathematical background with a strong interest in privacy-preserving technology
- Ability to quickly absorb and disseminate new information in a fast paced start up environment
- Bachelor's degree in related technical field
- 6+ years industry engineering experience
- C++ (3+ years experience)
- An iterative, build-first mindset.
- Well-developed organization and team communication skills.
- Experience with Rust, C, Fortran
- Foundations in mathematics and/or cryptography (ideally, knowledge of abstract algebra, elliptic curves, basic cryptography)
- Passion for the web3 space
- Knowledge of peer-to-peer decentralized networking tools
- A love for Merkle Trees
See more open positions at Aztec Protocol
Something looks off?