Senior QA Engineer
Argent aims to be crypto’s defining company: the first to bring the benefits of self-custody to a global audience. Giving people control of their assets and identity, and helping them to enjoy new economic opportunities.
We work remotely across Europe, prioritizing autonomy and flexibility. And it’s a particularly exciting time to join as we’re launching new breakthrough products on Starknet.
“we need wide adoption” of wallets like Argent (Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum co-Founder)
Senior QA Engineer
This role is absolutely critical for us. Argent is a user centric company that will continue to focus on delivering world class products. QA is key to achieving this mission. You’ll be working with a cross-functional team to improve the quality of Argent applications (Browser extension, iOS and Android applications).
As a Senior QA Engineer you’ll get to:
Be at the heart of our manual testing strategy. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance requirements
- Improving, implementing and maintaining manual testing procedures and overseeing the QA process
- Looking to the future and identifying what the team will need to test that were not thought possible today
- Perform manual tests to validate code from our ArgentX team, ensuring flawless functionality of our solutions. Your meticulous approach will be key to delivering software excellence and elevating our standards.
With a focus on world class UX and security, you’ll take ownership of the entire testing lifecycle. You’ll achieve this by working among a team shipping new innovative features in an agile environment.
Your experience should include:
- 5+ years of experience as a QA engineer.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interest in Blockchain technologies
You might also have:
- Experience using dApps and Ethereum or other Blockchain tech
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus
What you’ll love about Argent:
🌍 Work anywhere in Europe. The best part? No commute!
🧘 Work flexibly and autonomously. Shape your work day to suit you so that you have plenty of time to care for kids or cats, and - most importantly - yourself.
💰 Equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
🛩 Trips across Europe! For one week every quarter we meet in person as a company to explore new solutions and to have fun. So far we’ve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona. Ideas for our upcoming trips are welcome!
👶 Generous parental leave.
💻 Equipment - tech setup of your choice.
🤙 Build a new industry with us, defining the future of the web
You can find more information on each of our values here
Equal Opportunity Statement
Here at Argent, we want to build a definitive suite of crypto products that work for everyone, giving more people access to the economic benefits of Decentralised Finance. We also truly believe that, in order to build an inclusive product, we need to foster an inclusive working environment and a diverse team of passionate Argonauts. We encourage our colleagues to work flexibly and autonomously, in the way the suits them and their lifestyle,
We’re an equal opportunity employer, and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Your application will be reviewed without attention to sex, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, working practices, medical history, neurodiversity or any other personal or protected characteristics.