Blockchain Developer (Algorithm) - Platform Trading
Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.
Our people are both dreamers and doers - a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.
1. Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.
2. Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.
3. The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.
At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop smart contract on Solidity or related technologies
- Write high-performance blockchain code and ultra-low latency systems (Golang, Rust)
- Analyze massive data and improve internal blockchain algorithms and related systems
- Able to continuously apply new blockchain-related technologies and solve challenging tasks in a fast pace
- Work closely with other teams on blockchain research and development
- Understanding blockchain/smart contract technology is a priority
- Proficiency in at least one programming language such as Node.js (Typescript), Go, Rust, C++
- Knowledge of network architecture and Dev Ops skills is preferred
- Team-work effectively with the direction of the team
- Bachelor's degree or above from a reputable school, more than 2 years of development experience
- Experience in popular and pracitcal software enigineering SDLC is preferred
- Proficient in high-performance programming and algorithms, have a good mathematical foundation
- Possess good communication, understanding, and expression skills, and can actively promote R&D forces to complete product R&D
Amber Group opens its doors to the curious problem solver empowered to make an impact in shaping tomorrow. As a hyper-growth company since day 1, we continually invite talent to join our diverse, nimble and digitally-native teams. If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with us today at email@example.com.