AML Compliance Manager
Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.
Our people are both dreamers and doers - a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.
1. Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.
2. Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.
3. The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.
At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support in day-to-day handling of AML matters (including activities in relation to AML Alerts review, PEP, periodic reviews, AML advisory support to business functions on AML/CFT policies and procedures, etc);
- Develop, maintain, review and enhance relevant AML & compliance related policies and procedures as well as proper control to ensure that the AMBER’s activities are in compliance with the latest regulatory requirements;
- Provide AML regulatory guidance and direction in respect to clients who/ which pose high AML risks and the appropriate due diligence is conducted;
- Report suspicious cases in a timely manner, carry out investigations, and work with relevant parties to take follow up actions as required
- Work alongside Business Units in the management of AML/CFT controls and risks, including follow up on compliance issues identified during audits;
- Support AML/CFT Enterprise Risk Assessment Project;
- Handles ad-hoc projects and assigned duties from senior management
- 4 to 7 years' experience in undertaking AML/KYC/Transaction Monitoring and Surveillance reviews within a financial institution
- Sound knowledge in AML regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently under pressure and accomplish tasks assigned within tight deadline
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Detailed and process orientated
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task including handling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Minimum of a B.A. degree
- Prior experience in regulatory agencies would be advantageous
Good to have (Optional):
- ACAMS or relevant certification.
Amber Group opens its doors to the curious problem solver empowered to make an impact in shaping tomorrow. As a hyper-growth company since day 1, we continually invite talent to join our diverse, nimble and digitally-native teams. If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with us today at email@example.com